![]() |
| the squiggles are frilly flower patterns |
It's been 10 days since I lost my Bible and journal! This really impedes my New Years resolution to be in the Word (aka study the Bible and pray) more. I think I took it downstairs because I was really excited about the past post about Genesis 34. Maybe not. Whatever happened, I moved them and can't find them! I've looked everywhere!
I really feel the need to be in the Word today because some days are harder than others, you know? Some days you wake up on the wrong side of the bed of contentment, and you have to be reminded of what's true and ground yourself in who God is. And you have to renew your mind and free it from being conformed to this world.

Thankful that you can resume using your Bible and journal again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for praying Laura! I really appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteWell, I love you and your family and wish I could spend more time with you, but I can still pray!
DeleteThanks Laura! Maybe we'll see more of each other when Loralyn is born! :)
Delete