Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in Hickory

This year was especially exciting for Christmas because in Hickory all the rest of David's family was going to be there as well! I was especially excited to meet +Mary Cousins for the first time, which was a long time coming! 

What was also super fun was the chaos that ensued once all the little kids started opening their presents!! heehee!

Carson and Hayley playing together at Nana and Pappy's

Mary likes getting her picture taken :)

Lacey

Uncle Jim scowls, and you can see how tall he is compared to me by the angle of the camera! :)


Hayley with the singing Christmas Tree that had to be hidden eventually...

Fun

Fun - we had to hold Carson a lot because he broke or knocked down a couple of GranAnn's things...

Mary and Lacey

Look at all these great-grandkids!

The whole Lookado Clan - Jim, Kim, Don, Ann, Charles, Judy, Glenn, Brian, Jenny, Kersten, Bethany, Mary, Annie, Asa, Holly, Lacey, Noah, John, David, Carson, Hayley and Brenna!
 I didn't get the picture of the great-grandkids and Paw and Ann.

1 comment:

  1. It was so awesome meeting you and little Carson!! And so nice to see David too! I love you guys!! :) On a side note, half of your pictures make me look like a complete looney toon! lol I had no idea I was sooo animated! Starting to understand a little more why some children cry when I look at them! bahaha!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?