Monday, December 17, 2012

Carson's Birthday (#1)

On Carson's actual first birthday we had David's mom and my paternal grandparents stop by for a visit! 


 But that's actually how the day ended. At lunchtime that day Carson was pretty silly and I got a lot of good pictures of him! 

He laughs when I laugh, and I laugh when he laughs.

Birthday card!

The secret to veggies - bacon.

Laughing!

  
I MELTED!
 So after a fun lunch, me and David's mom made some cupcakes for Carson!


 And later that night he ate it... it was hilarious!



Mmmmm... frosting!

Sucking and sucking that frosting!
 I also wrestled Carson down to get a picture of him in some goodies that grandma brought. 
 


So that's about it for Carson's birthday day. It was actually not the greatest day for us (or for Newtown, CT). Please pray for David's employment situation. I won't go into details here and now... Today Carson has a party with friends from church and seminary, but my throat is scratchy and David has a cold too!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos of Carson! What a character and a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Bethany! I know there was a lot to deal with on that particular day for everyone in our nation. I'm glad you were able to have some fun with Carson--he is precious, for sure! I'll pray about David's job.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?