Monday, December 10, 2012

When will we be done with seminary?

Above you will see a picture I drew tonight in paint (due to my ineptitude in uploading a pie chart from Excel) of how much of an M.Div. my hardworking husband has earned! I had so much fun drawing this I may add more to this blog in the future. 

Going to Southern Seminary is why we moved to Louisville in the first place. What happened after that is not my fault! Just kidding. Anyhoo, in four years of classes this is how much he has been able to finish so far. That's 65 out of 94 credits! 

So when will David be done with seminary? We don't know. If he is able to keep up his current pace, just 2 more years.


4 comments:

  1. Is David planning to be a pastor someday, Lord willing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure. We feel called to children/youth ministry, so it could take many forms. We've considered camp ministry too! We'll see what God's plans are for us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's over the 50% mark so that's very encouraging!Lord willing he'll be done in 2 years! 2 years goes by fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thanks Mary... years do go by soo fast. David is working soo hard, and I hate it for him, because it feels much slower for him!

      Delete

What do you think?