There is nothing so nice as a new, not-scratched, non-leaking and shiny sippy cup. Well Carson had been used to his old sippy cup with a handle on each side, so when I gave him this new one he didn't know how to drink out of it!
hmm... maybe it will just go into my mouth.
Come here!!
I started to laugh out loud at him, and he thought that was funny! :)
Then I helped him drink from it
He got it!
I'm so amazed how quickly Carson has grown up. In 8 days he'll be 1 year old!
Carson is a cute and smart little guy! I love the picture where he is opening his mouth and hoping the cup will just go in, and then the one where he is bent over trying to get a drink! lol!!
Carson is a cute and smart little guy! I love the picture where he is opening his mouth and hoping the cup will just go in, and then the one where he is bent over trying to get a drink! lol!!
Carson is a cute and smart little guy! I love the picture where he is opening his mouth and hoping the cup will just go in, and then the one where he is bent over trying to get a drink! lol!!
ReplyDeleteCarson is a cute and smart little guy! I love the picture where he is opening his mouth and hoping the cup will just go in, and then the one where he is bent over trying to get a drink! lol!!
ReplyDelete