Empty family room!
The hallway
He laundry room is now home to some family room furniture, which blocks off the 3rd bedroom completely! Lol...
We've removed the carpet, padding and tack strips. I should say David and our friend Jason... I am doing painting, cleaning, taping for painting the remaining walls and sweeping and organizing! We are sooo ready to have the bottom half of our house back! We are making sacrifices to get it done too.
Next on the agenda is to finish the living room: paint the remaining walls, lay the tile, then put the room back together! It could take a while.
Then we have to paint the laundry room where David remade the walls and lay tile in there. Then we are getting our bad plumbing in the basement redone. By then I can get the washing machine installed, the one I got money for on my birthday but haven't bought yet.
Then David has to do all the walls in the 3rd bedroom and floor too. I really hope that Lord willing this will be done by mid-October! That's 180 days (for insurance purposes).
What's hard is me being fatigued, sick and not lifting heavy objects (like rolls of carpet or ends of couches). I'm not taking any chances. David would've had another older sibling were it not for pregnant women lifting heavy objects! So I have no guilt in refraining. It is also hard to keep Carson content in the pack n play while I work. He is actually more content when he can't see me when he has his alone play time. Maybe I can try moving it out of the room but within earshot... Hmmm.




What a lot of HARD work! I hope it all comes together for you, so you can again inhabit your whole house!
ReplyDelete