I got an awesome deal on cloth diapers online, but other than that I've not taken on too much the last few weeks! Nausea came earlier this time, along with fatigue. My allergies have been horrible! Baby #2 is already 9 weeks, and is due 3 days after Carson's 2nd birthday! I saw the healthy heartbeat of 170 yesterday and left Carson with some friends from church. I realized that we have had no need to do that for the last several months, so after I drove away I started to worry! I completely trust my friends, but I guess I just had mommy separation anxiety. I just don't scream and cry ;)
Mother's Day was wonderful! I love that holiday now that I am one and understand it more. I almost like it more than my birthday. Christmas however is going to be NuTs for the rest of our lives, with two kids with Dec. birthdays within 10 days of Christmas! I was thinking that we would have Carson's parties in early December and baby #2's around New Year. That way they both still have parties and I have a month between them... Lol!
I hope we have a girl so I'm not outnumbered.
In other news our garden is a big trial-and-error zone this spring. The peas are still ok, but many seeds haven't sprouted. I suspect the birds! Our herbs are ok but depending on the type of pot and the climate, some do better than others! I can't wait to have a home-grown salad, even if it is made of just peas.
We miss our families a lot. We have a couple get together this summer, so hopefully I can get done good pictures of all of us together!





That last picture made me chuckle! Is Carson trying to "help"?
ReplyDeleteHe's always sooo helpful! :)
Delete