David has a cough/chest infection that has been hanging on for almost 4 weeks now, but the Dr. at the seminary gave him some steroids and other drugs and he's doing better! We're also excited that after this semester he'll have only 9 credits left before he graduates. His jobs are going well. He's pretty used to working third shift after doing it for almost 4 years now! Our dilemma is how to make this end. He's working on tests and paperwork at UPS to possible get another promotion someday. But we aren't super crazy about UPS, you know? : /
Our little guy is everywhere and unless I put him in a pack'n'play, it's hard to leave him for more than 10 seconds. He doesn't like playing in a play pen, so it's hard for me to want to hear him fuss at me while I do some housework. I guess he's gonna have to learn to be okay with it at times. I hear that moms with messier houses have happier kids. I need to get a sign that says, "Pardon our mess, memory making in progress" or something.
| source: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61pj2AwNMzL._SL1000_.jpg |
I've been asked handful of times when we will have another kid, and it's been on our minds, but we really don't know. Right now wouldn't be the greatest time, especially if we make it a family goal to find a better job for David.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?