Monday, October 1, 2012
Homosexuality and the Bible - Not in my words :)
Here is a great response to some recent dialogue on homosexuality and the Bible by an influential and strong Christian man, a professor at the Bible college I attended. He also has a history of homosexual activity and has HIV. Because he was a professor while I was in college, I came to know him and personally benefited from his advice about my interactions with a lesbian co-worker a couple years ago. He told me that the most important thing to discuss with this girl is not her sexuality, but the Gospel.
This guy puts it better than me, but I wanted to share it to spread what God's Word really has to say about this important and tense issue.
Also, I just want to say, that I do love my gay friends. I don't hate them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?