I grew up in a home ruled by Creative Memories ("Shoebox to Showcase" when I was little) so I should be using my craft and design skills more. Once I made some other wall art using dried flowers my honey got me while we were engaged, and I also recently made an album of Carson's first year of life. It wasn't digital either, and making it was surprisingly therapeutic and stress relieving. The feeling of creating something beautiful and bringing your inspired idea to life is fulfilling, and I think it demonstrates how we are made in the image of our Creator. He sure is creative *chuckle*
Tonight I made dis!
Psalm 36:7-9 is one of those passages that God really touched me with as a new believer is early 2001. It is such beautiful poetry too. Plus lately I've been praying to know God better cuz He's sent some heart-refining situations my way in the last few months. What better way to show off God than to put something like this on my wall? :)
Enough babble. All it took to make this was an old combo frame, and some crafty materials, duh!
I used a cute variety paper pad, our cheap printer, Staples' rotary trimmer for free, and CM's tape runner for adhesive since it's so flat. It was super easy to pull off once the idea came to me. Anyone can do it.




I really like your wall art, and I really love those verses from the Psalms! And that photo above of the mommy otter with her wee otter is "otterly" adorable!
ReplyDelete