Here's where we are at as a family.
Carson was born Dec 14 last year, and he is fat, talkative, smiley and pretty chill except when he is hungry.
I'm at home with Carson, but I don't do much. I just sit around watching soap operas and eating bonbons while Carson lays in a filthy diaper.
David works at UPS 3rd shift as a supervisor. He's been there 3 years now. We are so thankful for UPS. He also works at Sacred Heart as the After School Care Director. He's awesome with kids :) Thirdly he works at our church, State Street. David just works hard. He also drinks a lot of coffee. Oh, and he's in seminary. Did I mention that?
We are looking at houses in southern Indiana. Not that we want David working 3 jobs for eternity, but at least the next 4 or so years.
Gotta go, bye
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?